1.The most effective means to solve this problem is that ______________. In that case, ______________.
2. Everything has its own two sides, no exception with AAA. For one thing, ______________. for another, ______________.
3. My experience tells me that to ______________ needs a thorough and persevering process, and in this process you had better abide by the principles mentioned above.
4. On the whole, it is high time that we recognized the significance of ______________.
5. As a result, we should take some effective methods to ______________.
6. Judging by the figures, we can draw a conclusion that ______________.
7. In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______________. Only in this way can ______________ in the future.
8. In my opinion, we should place much emphasis on the importance of ______________.
9. But ______________ and ______________ have their own advantages. For example, ______________, while ______________. Comparing those two, however, I prefer to ______________.
10. In my opinion, ______________ is just as common as ______________. If ______________, it may be very useful. Whatever ______________, the key point lies in ______________.
11. Are their opinions correct? To my mind, the first idea seems ______________. As for the second idea, ______________.
12. As a popular saying goes, ______________. In my opinion what really counts is not ______________, but ______________. I believer that as long as ______________, we will ______________. So I am for the opinion that ______________.
13. In my opinion, both sides are partly right. When we ______________, we should take into consideration all aspects of the problems, and then make the right decision.
14. Personally, I believe that ______________. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because ______________.
15. In my opinion, all of the people should be brave enough to show our disapproval and criticism when confronted with ______________.
16. People are coming to realize the importance of ______________. They have begun to try their best to ______________. We believe that ______________.
17. All in all, we cannot live without ______________ . But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with problems that would arise.
18. Whatever you do, please remember the saying- ______________. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll definitely benefit a lot from it.
19. With the development of society, ______________. So it’s urgent and necessary to ______________. If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
20. It is difficult to say whether ______________ is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of ______________. However, from a personal point of view I find ______________.
21. It is essential that effective actions should be taken to end the situation.
22. It is no doubt that special attention must be paid to the problem of ______________.
23. But both ______________ and ______________ have disadvantages. For example, ______________. Which to choose, ______________ or ______________? Careful consideration is necessary before you make your own choice.
24. From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that ______________.
25. We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of ______________ is grievous, if allowed to proceed, will certainly lead to ______________.
26. No doubt, if we ignore the problem, there is every chance that ______________ will be put in danger.
27. We need to take a second look at the matter from a wider standpoint, otherwise, we won’t ______________.
28. It is high time that ______________. Here are some of the measures that might be taken immediately. 29. In conclusion, we should know about the problem of ______________, and object to ______________. Only in this way ______________.
30. Although it is affected by many factors, still there are certain ways that can make the situation better. The most import is ______________. Another way is ______________. Still another one is ______________.
31. Many solutions are offered here, all of them make some sense, but none is adequate enough. The problem should be studied in depth.
32. No easy method can be at hand to solve the problem of ______________. But the common recognition of the importance of ______________ might be the first step on the right way.
33. It is clear, therefore, that the task of ______________ demands great attention.
34. We may have a long way to go before we reach the final goal. But once we are on the way, the chance to reach it is greater.
35. But for me, I would rather think of the matter in an optimistic way. Because I believe ______________.
36. We all know the story of ______________. this lesson tells us that ______________, we should ______________.
37. My own point of view is that ______________ is a normal behavior in our society. There is no doubt that ______________. As an old saying goes, ______________.
38. If we can’t take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is ______________.
39. However, this graph may not predict the entire situation in the future. I believe ______________.
40. From the graph it is evident that ______________.
41. From all the reasons above, we know that great changes had taken place in ______________. And I believe that ______________.
42. Taking into account all of these factors, we may reach the conclusion that ______________.
43. For the reasons given above, I strongly recommend that ______________.
44. Given the factors I have just outlined, I believe that ______________.
45. Therefore, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
46. Recognizing the fact that ______________ should lead us to conclude that ______________.
47. In short, I support the statement that it is better to ______________ because ______________.
48. After pondering this question on many occasions, I have finally reached the conclusion that ______________ is something I truly want to do and it is worthwhile.
49. My point of view in ______________ largely results from the fact that ______________.
50. Now after close examination, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
51. From what has been discussed above, you can get your preference. Personally, I think ______________ has more advantages.
52. On the one hand, it has helped china ______________. On the other hand, it has increased china’s ______________, and at the same time, made great contributions to our national development.
53. In my opinion, to solve this problem there might be two ways. One way to tackle this question is ______________. Another way that is worth adopting is ______________.
54. As far as I am concerned, I trust the advantages mentioned above exceed the disadvantages.
55. For me, ______________ is a glory and it is the most important thing I have to take into feasible consideration.
56. As regards me, I tend to pick ______________, for ______________. What’s more, ______________.
57. If I were given a choice between ______________ and ______________, I would certainly prefer ______________. For me, ______________.
The World Expo in 2010（世博会）英文作文
The World Expo in 2010(2010年世博会)
The World Expo in 2010
Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo. The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia. So the 2010 World Expo is an honor for all of the Asians. ()ur government
has promised that it will be the best one. And Shanghai, as a host city, will have more chances to develop quickly. As a student in Shanghai, I should learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the Expo to help foreigners know more about Shanghai.
How To Be A Lovely Citizen(如何成为一个可爱的上海人)
Great changes have taken place in Shanghai and more and more people throughout the world are focusing their attention on Shanghai now. As a citizen of Shanghai, I feel I must spare no efforts to do my bit. First, I decide to help plant more trees to make our city more beautiful. Second, I should obey seven nos and be good at learning from others. Third, I should study hard so that I can do something better for my city in the future.
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Certificate Craze On Campus. You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
Certificate Craze On Campus
Certificate Craze On Campus
In recent years, getting a certificate has become a new craze among college students. Just randomly ask a student on campus what he or she is busy doing, quite possibly, you may get the answer that he or she is preparing for a certificate of some kind. Why does this craze appear?
There are mainly two reasons behind this phenomenon. First, it is the employment pressure that forces college students to get more certificates. With the admission expansion of colleges, a lot more graduates have to face the fierce competition in the job market. How can one make himself more competitive? More certificates at hand, maybe. Second, diploma and certificates are still important standards by which many employers measure a person’s ability. In order to increase the qualifications for a job, the students compel themselves to run from one exam to another.
From my point of view, we should be more rational when it comes to certificates, since certificates do not necessarily prove one’s ability. Being crazy in getting certifications blindly is nothing but wasting time. To conclude, we should focus on improving our ability but not getting a certificate of no practical value.
1.佳句：You may get the answer that he or she is preparing for a certificate of some kind.
2.佳句：Diploma and certificates are still important standards by which many employers measure a person’s ability.
3.佳句：From my point of view, we should be more rational when it comes to certificates.
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Students’ Pursuit for Famous Brands. You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
Students’ Pursuit for Famous Brands
Students’ Pursuit for Famous Brands
Nowadays many college students like to pursue famous brands. From clothes to mobile phones, even study articles like electronic dictionaries and pens, they are inclined to buy famous brands. Moreover, many students from poor families begin to follow this consumption trend as well. This phenomenon has aroused wide attention.
The following reasons can account for college students’ preference for famous brands. Above all, in many college students’ eyes, a famous brand is a symbol of sophistication and taste. They expect others to admire their high class and good taste. What’s more, in modern society, famous brands to some extent are equal to fashion, which has a great attraction to young college students. Besides, parents’ spoiling their children helps form their bad consumption habit.
As far as I am concerned, it is irrational for college students to pursue famous brands. After all, most of famous brands are far beyond their consumption ability. Besides, it is not famous brands but a person’s noble character that really makes him high class. Therefore, college students should attach more importance to cultivating a good character rather than pursuing famous brands.
1. 佳句：It is irrational for college students to pursue famous brands.
2. 佳句：In modern society, famous brands to some extent are equal to fashion, which have a great attraction to young college students.
3. 佳句：Therefore, college students should attach more importance to cultivating a good character rather than pursuing famous brands.
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write A Letter Applying for a Bank Loan. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese：
A Letter Applying for a Bank Loan
A Letter Applying for a Bank Loan
Sep 12th, 2008
To whom it may concern,
I am a freshman of Lianhe University, majoring in Applied Physics. I am writing in the hope that I may obtain a bank loan to support my study in Applied Physics for the following four years.
My parents are both laid-off workers, so it’s beyond their power to finance me through the college education. To make matters worse, my mother has suddenly fallen ill and is expecting a major operation. Therefore, with the college tuition becoming a much heavier burden on my family, I am compelled to apply a RMB20,000 bank loan.
I give you my promise that the loan would be used properly. Meanwhile, I’ll spare no effort to work hard both in the study and my future career in order to pay back the loan. I would be greatly obliged if my application is granted. And I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
1.佳句：To make matters worse, my mother has suddenly fallen ill and is expecting a major operation.
2.佳句：Therefore, the college tuition becoming a much heavier burden on my family, I am compelled to apply a RMB20,000 bank loan.
3.佳句：Meanwhile, I’ll spare no effort to work hard both in the study and my future career in order to pay back the loan.